October 2010 Entrecard Droppers

October 2010 Entrecard Droppers - My Weekend Journal

"What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it - would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have." ~ Ralph Marston

I would like to thank the following "blogofriends" for dropping by my site. I do really appreciate your drops. Hope you would still continue to visit my blog!

Lakbay Philippines
Picture to People
Online Social Networking
eastcoastlife
Superficial Gallery
All Things Juliet
my being cRaZy... sometimes.
the crazy suburban mom
The Cooling Stream
Small Town Mommy
Life Matters
First Door on the Left
Momspective Reviews
Confessions of a Fitness Diva
Nesting Buddy
WAHM Resource Site
PolitEkon
The Wii Mommies
Momspective
Learning How To Earn Online
Lainy's Musings
Rambling Thoughts in SMK Serian
Denford Magora's Zimbabwe Blog
elai's precious angels
A Writer's Muse

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. Therefore, my top ten droppers will be on my sidebar for a month. Would that be nice enough? :) Again, thank you everyone!

Comments

  1. Hello! This may be off-topic but I must let you know that I appreciate your EC drops for the month of October. Thank you so much!

    All Things Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited