Versatile Blogger Award

I just received the "Versatile Blogger Award". After a very tedious week, an award such as this one is a great and refreshing treat. Thank you so much meretrisha for giving me this award.

Upon accepting this award, I am also accepting the following rules.

The Rules:
* Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserves it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.

Hence, here are seven things about me:
1. I love chocolates.
2. I love pastries.
3. I love pizza.
4. I love to cook and experiment.
5. I collect recipes.
6. I love to watch movies.
7. I hate/love writing.

And now I am passing this award to Carlota, Priscilla, Mariel, Dee, Fun Daddy, Juliet, Fetus, Jodi, Elai, and Megan who also deserve to receive this award.

Comments

  1. Congratulations to you and your awardees... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just posted...Thanks so much for the award, really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. added your banner by the way hope you add mine too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Carlota! already added your badge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to think of it.. you ARE a versatile blogger. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited