My Kids Got Sore Eyes

My Kids Got Sore Eyes
My two boys had sore eyes last weekend. On Friday afternoon, my eight-year-old son, Kuya, arrived from school with red eyes. He got it from their teacher who chose to attend school despite having sore eyes. I am not sure how many other kids got the infection from her.

I told Kuya not to touch his eyes to prevent further infection to the other eye and to lessen its possible spread to the whole household. He did follow me but eventually, while sleeping, he unconsciously rubbed his eyes with the face towel he kept on his bed. When he woke up the next day, he had two red eyes!

My toddler got sore eyes too! We treated their eyes with Terramycin eye ointment and the redness were gone within a day.

Comments

  1. just want to share this facebook https://www.facebook.com/asianvisionsgroup?fref=ts
    I hope this can help you and all your readers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Leftover Pancit Canton