My Baby is Teething

I feel a little dizzy today. My head is throbbing so hard and my eyes seem to roll on their own. I did not have enough sleep for three days now. My five-month old baby has changed his sleeping pattern. Normally, he sleeps at around 9:00 pm and wakes up at around 11:00 pm but sleeps again after drinking his milk. Now, he still sleeps at 9:00 pm, wakes up at 11:00 pm but would never sleep again even after drinking a bottle or two; and stays awake until at most 3:00 in the morning.

My Baby is TeethingLast night, he turned from one cute little angel to a fussy baby. I gently rocked him, sang a lullaby, gently patted his back and tried all things I know about calming a fussy baby. It did help for a while but then again he would continue crying. I wonder why he is not himself anymore. I checked his body for some causes of irritation but found none until I noticed that his tongue keeps on flipping his lower lip. I checked his gums and was surprised to see a tiny white speck. My baby is teething; and he is teething early compared to my other two kids who have their first tooth at around seven months. Now that answered all our questions. It is a good thing I already have one of the baby teething remedies for him - a teething pacifier. The problem is, he would not suck or bite. He is still not used to it but in time we will see. I forgot the name of the teething gel I used with my two kids when they were teething. I would better set an appointment with the pediatrician and ask for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited