Music of My Life

I am feeling a little bit lazy today. The time is dragging slowly, a perfect moment to indulge myself to some "luxuries" of a couch potato and while away the hours listening to music. Music has always been a part of my life. It is the "other half" of every memorable experience. Let me share some music that I cherish on every phase I went through when I was still young and in love.

My First Love
We were on a beach, sitting on the sand, while peacefully watching the sunset. Some friends came over with a guitar, picnic mat and finger foods. We laughingly sing this song under the beautiful rays of sunset - a beautiful scene - a wonderful work of art.

Total Eclipse of the Heart


Next >> My First Broken Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited