Missing the Fun - Hidden Paradise Escapade

I missed the fun last Saturday. The group went to Hidden Paradise for a weekend escapade. I really would love to go and see why they call the place Hidden Paradise but I have to stay home and take care of my four-month-old baby. Hubby joined the party together with our two kids. I am glad hubby took our kids. I do not want them to miss the experience. From the look on their faces when they came home, I figured they had lots of fun. Though they look tired, they were still in for a story marathon. What they did not like on the place was the rough side of the swimming pools that left scratches on their feet.

Hidden Paradise Escapade


Welcome to Hidden Paradise!



LOVERS IN PARadISe


Nine years of being married to hubby did not give me a hint that he also loves guys! LOL!



Hidden Paradise S¢anda£




Glad you came safe traveling on a broom in a broad daylight.
Were you from a nearby town?
Hhhmmm .....


Tongue-Tied?


Going Down the Monkey Walk


Weeeeeeeee ... I believe I can fly!





Ooh, don't mind me. I'll keep an eye on the foods ... promise!

Food Attack! We're relieved that feline still left something for us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited