Strong Earthquake Shake Philippines

Did I just experience an earthquake or was it just my head spinning because of sleepless nights?

At 6:52 this morning, I felt my monitors slightly shook. I thought I only imagined what just happened but it felt so real, so I checked the internet and found out there was really a strong earthquake in Mindanao.

While I was reading the report from USGS, another slight shake happened at 7:16am. We are lucky to experience only slight tremors here in Cebu City. I just hope the quake did not result to any serious damages.

Comments

  1. hi!it sure was kinda "kusog" here in davao!it was my wake up call this morning (it was around 6:40am). we just pray there's nothing serious bout the quakes. really great blog u've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's nothing serious. I know there's quakes there all the time, even little ones, so always be prepared with your emergency kit in case a natural disaster strikes. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited