Home Alone

I'm home alone with baby. I'm bored and sleepy but there seems to have lots of household chores to be done. Baby is asleep now so I found this moment to relax.

Hubby left early this morning. He and his officemates are going to Camotes to enjoy the weekend. I would really love to go but I can't leave baby behind or carry him along because he has not yet fully recovered.

My other two rascals are taking their vacation in Alcoy. I'm sure they are now enjoying the clear waters of Tingko Beach.

I've never traveled or had fun outing or going to a beach since I got pregnant, much more when baby came out! But it's really no big deal for me. I would always choose to be left home and take care of my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tingko Beach, Alcoy, Cebu, Philippines

Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater?

Tingko Beach Alcoy - Revisited