Strengthening family relationships provides a better quality of life by enhancing health, safety, support, and a nurturing environment in which families can grow. It is therefore important for people to nurture family relationships to keep them happy and healthy.
Here are things you can do today to bond with your loved ones:
- Brighten your loved one’s day with a smile and simple messages like "Take care!" and "I Love You!"
- Show support on something they are interested in.
- Send flowers! Do not wait for an occasion!
- Compliment them even for the little things they do.
- Listen when they talk and give your undivided attention.
- Play a game with them.
- Share a meal and enjoy the conversation.
- Help your kids with their homework.