As a newbie in this vast virtual world called blogosphere, I crave for things unknown to me. To fill my hunger for knowledge, I read articles about blogging, search engine optimization, and how to increase page rank and earning money online; and applied those I think would help improve my page rank. For a newbie like me, an increase in my blog's page rank is already a great achievement. It has paid my efforts in improving my blog. It's like receiving a trophy for a job well done!
You can also improve your blog and increase your page rank with the following steps that have worked well on my blog.
- Create feeds through Google Feedburner.
- Ping Feedburner.
- Submit your content to Google.
- Submit your site to Ping Service.
- Join other group of bloggers in Entrecard.
- Create backlinks.
- Improve your blog's content by doing the following:
- Make sure your page loads in just a few seconds after a click.
- Create unique description and keyword for each post.
- Add related articles below each post.
- Constantly post good content in order to attract more visitors.